THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR THE YEAR 2018
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MOEST) as a Nominating Agency in the country for the Commonwealth scholarships is inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians for Masters and Doctorate degrees tenable in the United Kingdom in the year 2018.
The scholarships include:-
• One year taught masters’ degrees.
• Doctoral degrees of up to three years duration.
1. Applicants must be holders of bachelors or Masters Degrees.
2. Applicants for Master’s degrees must have bachelor degrees of GPA not less than 3.5.
3. Applicants for Doctorate Degrees must have a B grade Masters Degrees or GPA of 4.0 and above at Masters Level.
Mode of Application:
• All applicants must read and understand given instructions when filling the application forms and should attach all the necessary attachments such as certified copies of academic credentials and submit online.
• All applications should be made directly to the Commonwealth Secretariat and should be online using the following link: http://bit.ly/cscuk-apply
• All applicants to be nominated by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology should print one hard copy of completely filled application form in PDF format attached with certified photocopies of academic certificates, transcripts and birth certificates and submit them to the address below before 10th February, 2018.
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU,
Mlimani Tower, Sam Nujoma, Opposite Mlimani City,
P. O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM